IDENTIFICATION OF THE EVIL SPIRITS
1. SPIRIT OF JEALOUSY- NUMBERS 5: 11
Demons of Anger, Rage, Revenge, Murder, Restlessness, Competition.
2. THE LYING SPIRIT - II CHRONICLES 18: 22
Demons of Religion, Adultery, Homosexuality, Fornication, Profanity.
3. THE FAMILIAR SPIRIT - I SAMUEL 28: 7
Demons of Occult, Astrology, Horoscopes, New Age, Rock Music.
4. SPIRIT OF PERVERSION - ISAIAH 19: 14
Demons of Lust, Error, Self Love, Sexual Perversion, Masturbation.
5. SPIRIT OF HEAVINESS - ISAIAH 61: 3
Demons of Grief, Despair, Fear, Rejection, Self Pity, Gluttony.
6. SPIRIT OF HARLOTRY - HOSEA 4: 12
Demons of Adultery, Fornication, Sexual Desires, No Satisfaction.
7. SPIRIT OF INFIRMITY - LUKE 13: 11
Demons of Every Disease, you can image in the world.
8. THE DEAF AND DUMB SPIRIT - MARK 9: 17
Demons of Insanity, Epilepsy, Suicide, Seizures, Lunatics.
9. SPIRIT OF FEAR - II TIMOTHY 1: 7
Demons of Torment, Terror, Worry, Nightmare, Timidity, Phobia.
10. SPIRIT OF PRIDE - PROVERBS 16: 18
Demons of Mockery, Stubborn, Witchcraft, Gossip, Arrogance, Selfish, Wrath.
11. SPIRIT OF BONDAGE - ROMANS 8: 15
Demons of Anguish, Bitterness, Addiction to drugs, to cigarettes, to alcohol
12. SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST - I JOHN 4: 3
Demons of Legalism, they claims authority to the people, always exalting himself, attacking testimonies, they speak against the gifts of the Holy Spirit, they disturb services
and always opposing the man of God .
The Strongman is the Spirit in charge of all demons around. We should deal first with the Strongman as in Matthew 12: 28, 29.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE EVIL SPIRITS
1. SPIRIT OF JEALOUSY - NUMBERS 5: 14
"If the Spirit of Jealousy comes upon him and he becomes jealous of his wife,
who has defiled herself; or if the Spirit of Jealousy comes upon him and he
becomes jealous of his wife, although she has not defiled herself."
2. A DISTRESSING SPIRIT - I SAMUEL 16: 14
"But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and a Distressing Spirit from
the LORD troubled him. And Saul`s servants said to him:
"Surely a Distressing Spirit from God is troubling you."
3. A LYING SPIRIT - II CHRONICLES 18: 22
"Now therefore look! The LORD has put a Lying Spirit in the mouth of these prophets of yours, and the LORD declares disaster against you."
4. A FAMILIAR SPIRIT - I SAMUEL 28: 7
"Find me a women who is a medium, that I may go to her and inquire of her."
5. A PERVERSE SPIRIT - ISAIAH 19: 14
"The LORD has mingled a Perverse Spirit in her midst; and they have caused
Egypt to err in all her work, as a drunken man staggers in his vomit."
6. THE SPIRIT OF HEAVINESS - ISAIAH 61: 3
"To console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes,
the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the Spirit of Heaviness."
7. THE SPIRIT OF HARLOTRY - HOSEA 4: 12
"Harlotry, wine, and new wine enslave the heart. My people ask counsel from their wooden idols, and their staff informs them, for the Spirit of Harlotry has caused
them to try, and they have played the harlot against their God."
8. A SPIRIT OF PRIDE - PROVERBS 16: 18
"Pride goes before destruction, and a Haughty Spirit before a fall."
9. A SPIRIT OF INFIRMITY - LUKE 13: 11
"And behold, there was a woman who had a Spirit of Infirmity
eighteen years, and she was bent over and could in no way raise herself up."
10. A MUTE SPIRIT - MARK 9: 17
"Teacher, I brought to You my son, who has a Mute Spirit."
11. A DEAF AND DUMB SPIRIT - MARK 9: 25
"You deaf and dumb Spirit, I command you, come out of him!"
12. A SPIRIT OF FEAR - I TIMOTHY 1: 7
"For God has not given us a Spirit of Fear, but of power and love."
13. THE SPIRIT OF BONDAGE - ROMANS 8: 15
"For you did not receive the Spirit of Bondage again to fear,
but you received the Spirit of Adoption by whom we cry out, Abba, Father."
14. THE SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST - I JOHN 4: 3
"And every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh
is not of God. And this is the Spirit of the Antichrist."
15. THE SPIRIT OF ERROR - I JOHN 4: 6
"We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us.
By this we know the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of error."